Wednesday, November 2, 2016

CREATING 

WITH COMIC STRIPS

STRIP GENERATORS & LANGUAGE



Whether you use Dvolver, Strip Generator or any other, these sites are great for creating comic strip stories for use in the classroom.  Comic strip doesn't necessarily mean funny stories, this is just the forum being used to tell your story and it can be sad, action, funny or a combination of all three.  I was able to create the above story using Dvolver with great ease and I consider myself a computer novice.

I would like to see my students using any of these mentioned sites to be creative and show their individual style developing a story line from conception to production. My rubric will be based on creativity, images, text, grammar which includes spelling, punctuation and capitalization.  I will also look at the number of scenes and the number of lines of dialogue.

Students should use stories that come from their everyday lives to bring some sense of reality to it as well as sincerity. However, developing a story out of fantasy is also a good choice in showing imagination.



1 comment:

  1. Nice job. Reminds me of "Frozen". The kids would love it.

    ReplyDelete